- Work with Wirecutting machine, Grinding machine, or CNC machines from setup to operation and perform other assigned tasks
- Work with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based machines to make sure they are set up properly, working well, and continuously maintained.
- Make sure machines are working at full capacity and stocked with needed materials.
- Make sure machines are well-maintained and perform periodic checks.
- Male not over than 25 years old and military conscripted
- High school degree, Vocational Certificate , High Vocational Certificate
- Some machines are controlled by computers and operators will need to work with CAD/CAM technology.
- Machine operators will need to read and understand blueprints, schematics, models and other specifications.
- Experience in related areas will be an advantage